TopicHow to Change Microsoft Account Password easily?
- Go to account.live.com/password/reset
- Enter your registered email address or phone number, and click Next
- Make sure the two-step authentication feature is on
- You will receive an Account Live password reset code on through email or SMS
- Log in to the email address associated with the Microsoft account and search for the Microsoft Password Reset email. In the case of the phone number, check your phone’s messaging application for the code.
- Open the email and copy the code
- Use this code at the password reset page to set up a new password for your account
- Enter the new password once again to confirm
Congratulations! You can now access your account using your existing email address/phone number and this new password. In case, if the two-step authentication feature is off, then visit account.live.com/acsr for resetting the Account Live password. For further queries, contact the Microsoft customer support team.
Dial 1888-315-9712 for Technical Support Help